Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mmmm, Wine




I really love wine....my husband - not so much!  I guess that means more wine for me!  haha

Back in Feb, my sister-in-law gave me this great idea to take some pictures of wine bottles.  She wanted some for her kitchen.  I really loved the idea and I loved working on the project.  I came out with 6 wonderful wine art photographs that are now listed in my shop.  The print above is another shot I took last week.  I expanded on the idea and bought some wine corks.  I had this idea in the back of my head for months!  I am glad that I got to work on the idea and here it is....its come to life!!

I have one other cork print that I have worked on that I will add to my shop tomorrow.  Plus, I have a few other ideas that I hope to work on this week.

Keep an eye out....but I'm sure I will update here anyway!  :)

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails