Monday, October 12, 2009

Some New Prints

I have added a few new images to my shop.  This one below is one of the three new images.   Its called Layers Mirrored Image.  The reason its called that is because it matches the new print Layers.  I love these flowers even though I am not sure what kind of flower it is!!



Another new print I have is from the county fair we went to a few months ago. I took a picture of a Moving Ferris Wheel just as the sun was going down.  I love going to the county fair and the kids had such a blast going on the various rides!

Lastly, I have decided to try my hand at selling some print sets. I already have one print set listed of some black and white flowers, but this time, I added a set of 3 Wine Art prints.   Oh, how I love wine!!

My next mission is try try and figure out how to add more than one image to this new blogger editor.  Hum.... Maybe I will just stick to the old blogger editor even though this one looks nice too.  lol  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails