Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm still here!



Its been pretty quiet around here for the last week huh?!?!   But, I am still here!  :)

I spent the weekend working on all kinds of new prints for my shop.  I have been slowly adding them to my shop.  I also added 10 new photo magnets as well.  My shop is busting at its seams! 

We have been spending the last week getting back into the swing of things.  My daughter finally went back to school from winter break and started back to dance class.   As much fun as it was for her to be in winter break, she is glad to be back in school with her friends.  I think she was getting sick of being home with me all the time.  LOL Why on earth would she feel like that?!?!!?  LOL

I have also been looking into getting my photography into local shops and restaurants.  I have contacted a few places around here, so hopefully something pans out!

Other than that, all is good!  Oh, and I am coming up on my 1yr Etsy Anniv.  If you are not a fan of my facebook page, become one so you can join in on a special and a giveaway I will be doing on there very soon.  http://www.facebook.com/ameliakayphotography .



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails