Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1 Year Later

Its hard to believe that today is my 1 year Etsy-versary!  What an amazing year it has been.  I have made some great friends, founds some amazing shops, found a wonderful group of female photographers (fPOE) to are an amazing support system.   I can't thank everyone enough for all they have done for me this year! 

Now we are onto year two!  I can't wait to see what this next year will be like! 

I hope to get myself into the local market more.  I will be hanging my work at a Coffee Shop/Pub in downtown Denver this July.  I might also look into doing an art gallery again and possibly hanging my photography in a friends bakery (mmmm, cupcakes!!).

I also just drew a winning number for my blog giveaway down below.  I used the random number generator site and the winner was:


k8elynne said...


hmm.....
maybe the love print, or the looking up, or any of the bizillion that are in my favorites :)
Katie


Yay Katie!!!  Congrats!!  Katie also has a wonderful shop (ok, 3 shops) on Etsy called heavenbakedsweets.etsy.com.  Yuummmy cookies!!  :)

I am doing another blog giveaway next week.  Its not here on my blog, but once the giveaway is up, I will be sure to share the link with you all.  It will also be a free 8x8 or 8x10 of your choice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails