Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dusting The Blog Off



Its has been a really really long time since I have updated my blog, but I am going to get back into the swing of things....again!  :)

I have plans to make a few postings about some trips I have taken over the past 2 weeks.  Trip one was to Charlotte NC to see some family and trip two was to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, The Grand Tetons National Park and Yellowstone.   My husband and I took the kids up there last week for a few days and had a wonderful time!


But, over the past few months, I have added lots of new photographs, included the abstract water photograph above.  I have added a lot of new postcards which are perfect for framing (they come in 5x5 and 4x6).

Plus!!!!!

I have a 30% off sale going on in my shop right now!! 


So, stay posted this week as I update the blog!

Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails