Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Not So Lazy Saturday!


My husband and I took the kids out this morning on a nice bike ride around the neighborhood.  We took them past a farm that run along side our neighborhood and it has a barbed wire fence running along its property line.  I took the opportunity to see if I could get any artistic photographs out of the barbed wire fence!  It was a great opportunity to take photos of something other than flowers!

Lately, I have been wanting to get more photographs of anything other than flowers.  As much as I LOVE to photograph flowers, I really want to try my hand at something new such as landscape photography, abstract photography and urban photography.  Soon,  hope to head into Downtown Denver to photograph these vintage neon signs that run along Colfax.  I have heard this is a great Urban area to photograph!  I can't wait to see what I can get.  Hopefully something good!  :)  lol

I got a few other barbed wire photos to add to my shop and I will do that over the next few days. 

Plus, don't forget about my giveaway.  Its the post just under this one and it ends Monday night!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Photos. Your are very talented. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! I'm just an amateur photographer, but I tend to focus on flowers too - I'd like to try something new like you. It's fun to switch it up :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails