Monday, August 9, 2010

She Sells Sea Shells


As much as I love living here in Colorado, I really miss living by the ocean.  In college, I lived in Norfolk, VA and in Virgina Beach.  I loved living so close to the beach and rivers.  I miss the sound of the crashing waves and the feel of the sand between my toes!  My ideal place to live would be somewhere that has mountains like we have here on Colorado (I love these mountains) and the ocean!

Over the weekend, I was out shopping and found these beautiful shells. I wish I could say I found them on the beach somewhere, but I found them in a store in a land locked state.  LOL

I took a few photos and want to try for a few more.  I love adding to my sea shell photo collection!  :)

Also, today is the last day to enter my 11x14 giveaway.  I will be posting the winner of that giveaway tomorrow!!  Good luck to all who have entered and thank you for taking the time to enter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails