Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bookmarks, bookmarks and more bookmarks!!!!



I really love the photo bookmarks in my shop.  So much so, I added 11 new ones today....yes ELEVEN!!!  I  added all kinds including the one shown above. I did more flower ones, one of a Ferris wheel, one of some wine corks and so on.





The bookmarks are so pretty.  They are mini works of art.  Its a useful mini work of art too!!  :)   They also make a great gift for anyone who likes to read.






Stop on by and check them out.  :)

Other than the bookmarks, nothing else is new around here.  Just finishing up Christmas and wondering how I will wrap my husbands gifts so he has no clue what they are. He is good at guessing his gifts usually!  lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just stumbled across your Etsy site today, and your work is stunning! I'm a photographer myself so it's great to see how other photogs are using etsy.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails