Friday, December 18, 2009

I Love the Pioneer Woman!!

The Pioneer Woman has to be one of my fav. blogs.  She has all these amazing recipes plus, she is a great photographer!  Oh, and she is amazingly funny! 

On the photography part of her blog, she has started to do assignments for her readers to partake in.  You can post your images in her Flickr group and she will then post some of those pictures on her blog.   A few months ago, she posted my Aspen Leaves in the Wind print on her blog for the assigment "Fall Bokah":



That was very exciting to see my print on her blog!

Her latest assignment is Black and White.   So, I entered my Love is a Beautiful Word print.  I woke up this morning to see it on her blog!!!   Its down towards the bottm of todays entry. 




This has been a wonderful Firday so far!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love her site too, but I've never submitted anything - your features were well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! The reflection is perfect and the wood grain pops right out. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails