Monday, December 14, 2009



I love coffee.  I really can't seem to get through the day w/o a cup....or two.  I also love Espresso drinks.  My two personal favs are White Chocolate Mocha's and Pumpkin Lattes!!  Yummy!!  I seriously make the pumpkin lattes all year long!!  lol

Through my love of coffee, I have come up with a few photo ideas. I think I am going to start a coffee and tea series....sort of like my wine art series.  The picture above is actually one I took back in Feb! I ran across it again the other day and fell in love with it again.  This is when the creative juices started to flow!  I hope to work on these other ideas soon!

On other notes.  Can you believe 2009 is almost over?!?  This year went by so fast.  I know 2010 will be a big year for me and my family.  My son is growing up faster than I could have ever imagined.  He will be 3 in March.  My daughter will be 5 in July and starts Kindergarten in the fall of 2010!!  How is it possible I will soon have a Kindergartner??  She is 4 going on 14.  LOL  We also hope to take then to Disney World next year as well.  They will have a blast!!  :)  I love seeing life through their eyes!

1 comment:

  1. I love cofffee too! I have a slightly (okay really huge) addiction to caffiene so cannot go a day without my coffee!
    The new photo series sounds fun, good luck with it! :)
    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails