Saturday, December 12, 2009



I love this new print. I love how its a flower (my fav!) and a bit abstract too.   I also used a texture on it (another one of my fav. things) to give it a unique and artistic look!    I took this photo well over a year ago at my In Laws house here in Colorado.  The sun was setting in the background and the wind started to blow and soon after, the dandelion started to fall apart.  I just love how soft and delicate dandelions are!

As you know from my last post, I am doing a sale this weekend.  20% off just about everything and prints and ACEOs (mini prints) all get free shipping too!!

I already marked down all my ACEOs, so they are only $3.60 this weekend.  If there is one you like, grab it now b/c I will no longer sell them.  I want to make room in my store for new items!!  Four of my bookmarks are in my sale section and are only $2 this weekend.  The rest of my bookmarks are $2.40!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails